7236: Nylonflex 14 mm
All benefits at a glance
- Minimum bending radius: 40 mm.
- Suitable for cables in situations in which during a fire no poisonous or corrosive gases may be released.
- Ambient temperature range -40 to +100 °C. Therefore suitable for cables and pipes near heat sources, such as motors and generators, or cooling sources such as refrigeration units.
- Suitable for cables that most be able to move very easily. Such as in an industrial environment for the connection of robots or machine parts.
- Good chemical resistance to fuels, oils, coolants and solvents. Not resistant to acids and halogens.
|Article:||Nylonflex 14 mm|
|Packaging quantity:||1 roll, length 100 m|
|Internal diameter:||14.3 mm|