1094: UHW50 Hollow wall junction box for cable Ø 8 14 mm
All benefits at a glance
- Sheet 1 27.5 mm.
- Plasterboard 9.5 27.5 mm.
- Fitted with integral, smoothly hinging combi conduit lead-ins.
- Also suitable for concrete brick with a conduit channel (MBI B2 blocks).
- Provided with 2 x Cable Strain Relief.
- Cable Strain Relief provided with strain relief of 20N.
- Cable Strain Relief provided with a strain relief from inside to outside.
- One lead-in is closed off by a knock-out.
- Anchored firmly in the wall by the metal screw fastening plates with three threads.
- No gap between the switch plate and wall due to the extremely thin, sturdy rim of the metal fastening sets.
- Cable Strain Relief suitable for cable of Ø 8 to Ø 14 mm.
- Extra feed-through possibility for coupled boxes.
- Distance to conduit lead-in: 29 mm.
|Article:||UHW50 Hollow wall junction box for cable|
|Packaging quantity:||100 pcs|
|Internal depth:||50 mm|
|Diameter of circle saw to use:||76 mm|
|Centre-to-centre distance of the holes to be drilled:||71 mm|
Tips & Tricks
|Hollow wall sockets the right centre distance:|
|A properly drilled hole has a positive influence on the mounting of the hollow wall box in the wall. Make sure you have the right centre distance (71mm) in case of coupled boxes.|