1233: UHW50-BW fire resistant Hollow wall junction box Ø 16/20 mm
All benefits at a glance
- Up to 90 minutes fire resistant in an insulated wall.
- Up to 60 minutes fire resistant in a non-insulated wall.
- Tested on a non-load bearing wall construction with at both sides 2 x 12,5 mm plasterboards.
- Combi conduit lead-in fitted with 2 conical conduit lead-ins with integral click connection for both 16 and 20 mm conduits, one of which is sealed with a knock-out.
- Anchored firmly in the wall by the metal screw fastening plates with three threads.
- No gap between the switch plate and wall due to the extremely thin, sturdy rim of the metal fastening sets.
- Extra feed-through possibility for coupled boxes.
|Article:||UHW50-BW fire resistant Hollow wall junction box|
|Packaging quantity:||25 pcs|
|Diameter of circle saw to use:||76 mm|
|Centre-to-centre distance of the holes to be drilled:||71 mm|
|Conduit diameter:||16 / 20 mm|
|Internal depth:||50 mm|
Tips & Tricks
|Hollow wall sockets the right centre distance:|
|A properly drilled hole has a positive influence on the mounting of the hollow wall box in the wall. Make sure you have the right centre distance (71mm) in case of coupled boxes.|
|Click here for a test report fire resistant HW junction boxes|
- DUO-UHW50-BW fire resistant Hollow wall junction box Ø 16/19 mm
- Circular saw 76 mm without center drill
- Circular saw 76 mm with center drill